Puedes contactar conmigo en:
Y puedes ver mi CV Inés Alcolea.
Inés Alcoléa Llopis
+34 657 269 127
Bachelor in Translation and Interpreting, University of Alicante 2007-2012
Internship year in Linguistics and Scriptwriting in Bangor University 2010-2011
Communications manager in Digital Legends Entertainment (2016 – 2018)
- Coordinate, define and execute internal and external communications plans.
- Develop and execute emergency and crisis plans.
- Organize the international Community Management team coordinating content with other company teams.
- Develop and oversee plans for new employees and team building activities.
- Develop and execute worldwide PR plans working with agencies and influencers.
- Coordinate assets and materials for Social media or Press purposes.
- Organize a digital marketing calendar for both of the mobile games IPs.
- Write advertisements for Google Play and iTunes for both of the mobile games IPs.
- Content management for different digital channels such as Dischrod, Twitch or Youtube.
- Identify influencers in different digital channels and assist them to become ambassadors of our communities in different countries from Europe, LATAM and APAC.
Site Leader Wizards of the Coast Iberia (2015 – 2016)
- Coordinate Wizards of the Coast Iberia teams – Marketing and Retail Support.
- Responsible of the Wizards of the Coast department to coordinate with Hasbro different corporative and global activities reporting success and new challenges to Global teams.
- Identifying different growing opportunities among the department and help employees to develop them.
Community Specialist in Wizards of the coast (2013 – 2016)
- Community Management: managing and adapting the global content to Iberia plus creating new actions depending on the cultural context and events. Managing communities on Social Media channels, blogs and forums. Identifying influencers for the brand.
- Content Manager: managing and coordinate content for our website working with local authors and translationteams.
- PR Manager: managing PR agencies for Spain and assisting the rest of Europe identifying communication key points, stablishing relationship with press and managing press events to promote games and brand.
- Budget management for Iberia Social Media Purposes.
- Spokesperson Wizards of the Coast Iberia.
- Digital Marketing assistant: co-working with the European Digital Marketing Manager adapting global actions to Iberia, mirroring the position during holidays or specific actions when more workload is required.
- Planning PR for a European level and share views and strategy with the different European regions.
Social media management: Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Buffer.
Other: SAP, Sony Vegas Pro, OBS.
Platforms I am used to work with: Youtube, Youtube Gaming, Dischord, Twitch
My, myself and videogames, Ignite Valencia (2016)
The importance of a communication department, Women in Games (2017) Harassment in social media, Gaming Ladies I & II (2017)
Why nobody knows my game, DEVHR Mexico (2017)
Keys of success in a crowdfunding campaign (workshop), DEVHR Mexico (2017)
- Best working spirit in Wizards of the Coast Europe 2015 by WotC Vice-President.
- Local Writing Award: 2003, 2004, 2005.
- Regional Writing Award: 2005, 20012.
- Local Poetry Award: 2005, 2007, 2008.
- EditNovel Award: 2012.
Deja una respuesta